Selous Game Reserve and Ruaha National Park It’s a long way to Tanzania but that didn’t deter reader André Pöhl and friends when they set off last year on a 54-day epic overland journey. And they drove all that way to visit two parks! Was it worth it? Read on and find out. We pick up the story...
- 8 tips for safer overlanding
- Sisheke Chiefdom - Zambia's last true wilderness?
- Potent Pair - Selous Game Reserve & Ruaha National Park
- Off-road test - Mazda BT-50 3.2 AT
- Snakebite! Make the right call
- Rivers of Plenty - The adventure draws to a close
- Get the Shot - how to compose photographs
- New models - Range Rover