Subscribe
Register | Log in

110 landrover 1983 with furgeson tractor motor

Return to: Idle Talk

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Mark CrouseParticipant

I bought a landrover from a 1 owner that had a factory fitted tractor engine. Good condition but restoring to original.  Need help in finding info on landrover and panel window frames for doors..

Can someone assist .

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Mark CrouseMark Crouse.
  • Profile Photo
    Ricus Roets
    Ricus Roets on

The bodywork will be standard like all other 110 Defenders, the motor will be a Perkins 1004 with either an adapter plate to the gearbox or a custom made flywheel housing. Go on Google and type Land Rover VIN decoder, you will find all the info you need on your Landy

Profile Photo
    Mark Crouse
    Mark Crouse on

Its a 4 cilinder perkins 315 if I am correct..Or.so I was told.. Thanks for the info.. I will try your advise and see what pops up.. Vehicle almost done with rebuilding.  Just need new bushes and one more window frame for driver side.   Engine before I started cleaning and touching up..

Profile Photo
    John McGregor
    John McGregor on

It is most probably not a 110, but a Series 3S with a 109″ wheelbase. The Perkins engine was built under license by ADE (Atlantis Diesel Engines). Gearbox is by Santana (from Spain) and the diff is Salisbury.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

preloader