Subscribe
Register | Log in

Campsites drone ban

Return to: Vehicles & Technical

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    GoddardParticipant

I’ve noticed more and more campsites and resorts banning drones. Obviously they are noisy, but the photos/videos they can deliver make it worth it. Do you think they should rather implement a time of day limitation i.e. only allowed to fly the drone in certain hours? What are your feelings towards drones?

• Profile Photo
    Tony Groenink
    Tony Groenink on

I really do believe all drone activity should be banned from campsites and parks and game reserves as they are intrusive, noisy and out of control drones are dangerous.
    I futher believe that wilderness campsites should ban radios, TV,s and generators.
    regards
    Tony Groenink

Profile Photo
    Searle Sacks
    Searle Sacks on

I don’t have a drone.

Responsible use of a drone should be permitted.

I have seen some amazing footage that would have been missed if it had not been for a drone.

Any person that I have come across using a drone that has been requested not to fly one has done so.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

preloader