The Solar SS is designed for a quick set up with gas assisted struts and the cover does not have to be removed due to the hard lid. Another benefit is one can mount roof bars (optional extra) on the top for surfboards, solar panels etc. It also has zip out flysheet for those easy set up days. The zip around cover allows the maximum seal against dust wand water.
Below is a short video showing a full exterior 360 view of the Solar SS Clam RooftopTent and how cosy the interior is:
- The base is a sandwiched type of construction board. The top and bottom covers are glass fiber (WOVEX- 1.6mm – Brilliant White). We use a closed cell polyurethane sheet as an inner. This product has an excellent thermal conductivity and very high compressive strength).
- Heavy duty YKK Zips, ventilated and insect screened windows that allow to be opened if it is raining.
- Infinitely superior ladder in the market with foot friendly, non-slip rungs rated to 140kgs.
- Large aperture windows with gauze designed and tested to allow for the best ventilation while keeping those pesky sand flies out.
- Flysheet made from durable nylon is designed to allow optimum air flow and folds up with the tent.
- The 80mm thick high-density one-piece foam mattress with a quilted cover. It is a standout amongst rivals.
- The exceptionally strong PVC cover with additional UV stabilisers and welded seams offer 100% water and dust proofing.
- Superior components used throughout the tent. Anodised aluminium or stainless steel. No compromise!
- Sufficient space for bedding when tent is folded. (Pillow and sleeping bag and dress pillows)
- Unique bungee cord system designed to assist in packing up of tent and withstanding heavy winds.
- The ease of just opening the zip undoing the buckle and pop the tent open. There is no need to keep matching up the zip every time you open or close the tent.
- Easy storage pockets inside tent with a place for an iPad for those movies’ nights.
- Internal led lighting and a double USB port with a cigarette lighter fitting and brad Harrison connection.
Size: When closed 215cm x 140cm 20cm height with internal. Height when opened 170cm. Weight: 60kgs
If you would like to order your very own Moon Solar SS Clam Rooftop Tent, kindly fill in the enquiry form below and a sales person from Howling Moon will get back to you!