Indeflate is a device that is used to inflate or deflate two tyres simultaneously, and equilises pressure between the two automatically once connected.
Locally manufactured in South Africa, it has been tried and tested to withstand the forces of nature and last the toughest of over-landing excursions. The Indeflate has been developed to be easy to use, making it highly practical for anyone to use from service stations to the normal motorist getting stuck next to the road with a flat tyre. The main use of the Indeflate is for the 4×4 and overlanding communities, but with such multi-functionality, it can also be used in numerous other scenarios.
– The Indeflate bodies are made from aluminium and are the precision machined to ensure the highest quality. After machining, the bodies go through a military spec hard anodizing process which make them highly durable and scratch resistant.
– Has a 700kpa/100psi combination gauge that is manufactured by one of the worlds leading suppliers of high quality pressure and temperature measurement products.
– Two x 3m air hoses that are highly flexible and easy to use; abrasion and ozone resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 2000kpa(300psi) and temperatures of -10 degrees to +60 degrees.
– Patented dump valve system allows for quick and easy inflation, deflation and equalisation of two tyres.
– Clip on chucks make it simple and safe to connect to tyre valves.
– Strong and durable carry bag makes it convenient to store.
Although the information shown above is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of publishing, SA4x4 makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information. SA4x4 has no liability for any errors or omissions in the content freely displayed. Please note that all the prices shown below are subject to change without notice. Due to the nature of imported equipment shown above, please understand that we as a South African market are very dependent on the Rand/ Dollar exchange rates.
SA4x4 encourages all patrons and users to check pricing of items shown online with vendors directly via our contact form.