Rock Solid Industries has just completed development of its latest innovation: the RSI SmartCanopy EVO. This all-new stainless steel canopy option is designed to last a lifetime. With modern design features and built tough to handle whatever conditions are thrown its way, you’ll be assured that your canopy choice is a clever purchase.
One of the key things about the SmartCanopy range is the complete knock-down design. Each canopy is flat-packed and shipped with individual parts – roof, front flange, rear door and side panels. This offers reduced shipping costs and easily replaceable parts, if damaged.
RSI canopies are set apart by their stainless steel construction which is stronger, yet lightweight and includes a 350kg roof top carry capacity. Exact vehicle colour matching is offered, and the stylish design and sleek look that match the vehicle shape just add to its aesthetic appeal.
A large range of accessories are also available for the RSI SmartCanopy EVO. Its modular CKD build allows for flexibility between panels. 409 automotive grade stainless steel is used in the construction of the canopies and OEM approved mounting brackets are used, allowing this canopy range to be fitted to a variety of vehicle brands.
• Ventilation – positive pressure filtered air vent
• Roof rails built in, allowing universal fitment of roof racks and load bars
• Gullwing sides with opening glass window
• Internal accessory mounts
– prepared to take roofmounted table, gullwing boxes and the RSI SmartKitchen
• Single key locks
• The RSI SmartCanopy is completely water- and dusttight
– load body requires dust- and water-proofing
• Glass rear window
• Solid/glass side options
• Side door glass sliding window is standard (solid is an option)
• Vehicle colour matching
– canopies are 2k automotive spray painted
• Third rear brake light
• Stainless steel construction
• Front cab slider
• Typical weight: double cab 80kg
• Canopies supplied for singleand double-cabs
Disclaimer: Although the information shown above is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of publishing, SA4x4 makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information. SA4x4 has no liability for any errors or omissions in the content freely displayed. Please note that all the prices shown below are subject to change without notice. Due to the nature of imported equipment shown above, please understand that we as a South African market are very dependent on the Rand/ Dollar exchange rates.
SA4x4 encourages all patrons and users to check pricing of items shown online with vendors directly via our contact form.