The Mercedes G Club is an association in the southern African region for four-wheel-drive enthusiasts with an interest in the Geländewagen.
We arrange functions and trips ranging from four wheel drive training to day and weekend trips into a scenic part of our beautiful country.
We enjoy the outdoors and try to make a positive contribution towards the protection of our natural resources. We also like people and thus enjoy engaging with other clubs and associations.
Our committee members for 2019 are:
- Theo Vermaak – Chairman /Merchandise -South
- Doug Nel – Vice Chairman/Merchandise South
- NJ Vermaak – Secretary
- Anthony Barker – Treasurer/Radio Officer
- Leonard Hugo – Events – Southern region
- Pierre de Villiers – Club merchandise – North
- Ockie Els – Valuations & Legal
- Gerhard van Rooyen – Social Media
- Riaan Harman – Events North
- Peter Merle – Volunteer Member Technical
Disclaimer: Although the information shown above is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of publishing, SA4x4 makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information. SA4x4 has no liability for any errors or omissions in the content freely displayed. Please note that all the prices shown below are subject to change without notice. Due to the nature of imported equipment shown above, please understand that we as a South African market are very dependent on the Rand/ Dollar exchange rates.
SA4x4 encourages all patrons and users to check pricing of items shown online with vendors directly via our contact form.