The perfect tent for touring or a quick weekend away. The aerodynamically designed hard shell rooftop tent opens and closes (with all your bedding stored inside) within seconds, thanks to the unique bungee cord system.
The Gobi Tankwa hard shell rooftop tent is an extremely versatile tent and can be fitted on to any vehicle or on top of a trailer. The tent is designed with quality and outdoor comfort in mind, therefore only the best materials are used in manufacturing
- The hard shell is constructed out of UV resistant fibreglass which increases the lifespan and reduces maintenance of the rip stop canvas tent enclosed inside the hard shell.
- High quality automotive rubbers are used to give a dust- and waterproof seal.
- The aerodynamic design reduces wind resistance and aids in more fuel-efficient travel.
- The bottom base is constructed using honeycomb technology to insulate against harsh weather conditions.
- The inside of the top part is finished off with high quality felt. This gives a durable finish and reduces condensation.
- The hard shell is designed for ample storage of bedding when closed and is also secured with two lockable latches to keep out those unwanted fingers.
- Heavy duty Gas shocks are fitted to assist in opening and closing of the hard shell. Gas shocks are lockable to prevent unwanted closure
- Dimensions: Closed : (L) 2.2m x (W) 1.4m x (H) 32cm
Open: (L) 2.2m x (W) 1.4m x (H) 1.4m
- No ropes or pegs required to pitch the tent. Tent is free standing on top of the vehicle fitted.
- Tent can be fitted to any vehicle or trailer by using the C-shaped channels underneath the tent.