A 4×4 snorkel doesn’t only allow you to personalise your off-road rig, it also serves as a major performance enhancer too. Getting the right kind of 4×4 snorkel has been documented to increase fuel efficiency, vehicle performance on and off-road. Plus it nominally reduces wear and tear on your engine parts.
The elevated height position of the 4×4 snorkel allows your vehicle to take in cleaner and cooler air that’s more contaminant free. Moving the engines air intake from beneath your bonnet to roof height protects your vehicle from water entering the engine when crossing rivers or high tides and avoids dust that is kicked up from your vehicle and the ones in front.
With years of experience we will comfortably offer a Safari Snorkel to our customers every time as we believe that our customers should have a product that will stand the test of time and give them the performance and engine protection they can expect from a top performing 4×4 snorkel.
Safari Snorkels come in R-Spec, V-Spec and Armax variations depending on which vehicle you have and what you require.
• Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
• They have a 5-year warranty (South Africa)
• Suitable to most 4×4 models.
The Safari ARMAX™ Snorkels features: –
• Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene.
• Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however, with minimum 4” (101.6mm) neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill.
• 5-year warranty on all Snorkels (South Africa).
• Design and flow tested by our in-house engineers for maximum performance.
• Development and verification in conjunction with other soon to be released ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.